One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm appalled that the Republican party would use as its keynoter someone who was once a proud segregationist.’
- ‘Next month, look for news about an expanded agenda, expert panelists and a celebrated industry keynoter.’
- ‘‘Change is Inevitable: Growth is Optional’ will be the topic of discussion for this keynoter, who is a former camper and counselor.’
- ‘We were prepared to move the date if none of the keynoters could make it that day, but that proved unnecessary.’
- ‘I had ample opportunity to depart from my prepared texts during five workshops to sound a note discordant from the previous keynoters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.