One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A large cast-iron ball-shaped weight with a single handle.
- ‘This is why olympic gymnast rings, kettlebells, and clubbells are so effective at building real world strength.’
- ‘Place two kettlebells inside your feet and squat down to grasp them.’
- ‘If kettlebells are too pricey, the workout can be performed with dumbbells using virtually the same exercise technique.’
- ‘Exhale as you swing the kettlebell out in front of you and breathe in as it swings back between your legs.’
- ‘With a flat back, curl two kettlebells to your shoulders and turn your palms in.’
- ‘Place one kettlebell between your feet.’
- ‘Using kettlebells, you'll build functional muscle strength and size, burn fat, sculpt a shredded midsection and create an overall athletic physique.’
- ‘Curl a kettlebell to your shoulder with one arm.’
- ‘This doesn't tend to cause injuries because the kettlebell is still fairly light compared to even a relatively light barbell used for deadlifts/clean and presses.’
- ‘Immediately reverse direction and drive through with your hips, pulling the kettlebell up and toward your body as if starting a lawnmower.’
- ‘Get into the top position of a push-up, holding two kettlebells inside shoulder width.’
- ‘Forcefully swing the bell back between your legs, then quickly reverse direction and drive through with your hips, pulling the kettlebell straight out in front of you to shoulder height.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.