One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the cornea of the eye.
- ‘Corneal problems such as keratitis, ulceration, and arc damage are intensely painful, often requiring local anesthetic before the eye can be examined.’
- ‘Ocular disease occurs in 70% of patients, leading to lid retraction, ptosis, keratitis, sclcritis, uveitis, glaucoma, palsy, neuritis, and blindness.’
- ‘Conjunctivitis, keratitis, or chorioretinitis can result in vision loss and blindness.’
- ‘Patients with inflammatory eye diseases are at risk for ocular vaccinial diseases, including blepharitis, iritis, and keratitis.’
- ‘Conjunctivitis may be severe and can lead to keratitis and ulceration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.