One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the cornea of the eye.
- ‘Conjunctivitis may be severe and can lead to keratitis and ulceration.’
- ‘Conjunctivitis, keratitis, or chorioretinitis can result in vision loss and blindness.’
- ‘Corneal problems such as keratitis, ulceration, and arc damage are intensely painful, often requiring local anesthetic before the eye can be examined.’
- ‘Ocular disease occurs in 70% of patients, leading to lid retraction, ptosis, keratitis, sclcritis, uveitis, glaucoma, palsy, neuritis, and blindness.’
- ‘Patients with inflammatory eye diseases are at risk for ocular vaccinial diseases, including blepharitis, iritis, and keratitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.