One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Two of the subjects had keratinization of the palms, and one had keratinization of the feet.’
- ‘Occasionally, the reactive keratinocytes may show individual keratinization and nonatypical mitosis.’
- ‘Prolonged lack of vitamin A leads to deterioration of the eye tissue through progressive keratinization of the cornea, a condition known as xerophthalmia.’
- ‘Feathers are all constructed from the same protein set and undergo the same biochemical transformations, such as filamentation and keratinization.’
- ‘Neoplastic cells may be oval, polyhedral, spindle-shaped, or giant, although in an undifferentiated carcinoma they present as small cells without keratinization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.