One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Do the same thing at the same time every day.
- ‘Mind you, I've not yet seen him - he seems to keep late hours, but has apparently been preparing for a conference in Cyprus that he is now away upon.’
- ‘It appears that my unidentified contact keeps late hours.’
- ‘I keep late hours and wake early in the morning.’
- ‘Dependent on the passing trade, Istanbul is open seven days a week and keeps late hours.’
- ‘You share order-in pizza or sandwiches from the all-night deli or you slip our for noodles at the Chinese place that keeps late hours.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.