One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Families of ducks, sail boats and kayakers round out the serene picture.’
- ‘A keen sportsman, he had played rugby and was an expert skier, sailor and kayaker,’
- ‘Deeply affected by the tragedy, he authored legislation that calls for mandatory life jacket wear for kayakers.’
- ‘Even if you are not an experienced kayaker or have never kayaked at all, these tours are perfect for you.’
- ‘We didn't know it, but the kayaker had abandoned his kayak and boarded the life raft after our aerial delivery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.