One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even if you are not an experienced kayaker or have never kayaked at all, these tours are perfect for you.’
- ‘Families of ducks, sail boats and kayakers round out the serene picture.’
- ‘Deeply affected by the tragedy, he authored legislation that calls for mandatory life jacket wear for kayakers.’
- ‘We didn't know it, but the kayaker had abandoned his kayak and boarded the life raft after our aerial delivery.’
- ‘A keen sportsman, he had played rugby and was an expert skier, sailor and kayaker,’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.