One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘come back home sometime, kay?’nonstandard spelling of OK, representing a pronunciation
- ‘Just make sure your costume isn't offensive, kay?’
- ‘I really dislike going to the gym, kay?’
- ‘Let's not celebrate too much, kay Dina?’
- ‘Then someone makes the catch and it's all kay.’
- ‘No, she doesn't get a say, this is just a deal between you and me, kay?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.