One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Macropodine marsupials (kangaroos and wallabies) offer unique insights into current theories expositing centromere emergence during karyotypic diversification and speciation.’
- ‘Twelve cases had complex karyotypic abnormalities, and 14 cases had a single karyotypic abnormality.’
- ‘In addition, various karyotypic and genetic studies have found limited amounts of change in chromosomes and DNA sequences when different species of acipenseriforms are compared.’
- ‘Our analysis of 1170 mammalian karyotypes provides strong evidence that karyotypic evolution is driven by nonrandom segregation during female meiosis.’
- ‘Typically, altered gene dosage caused by karyotypic abnormalities results in embryonic lethality or birth defects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.