One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Twelve cases had complex karyotypic abnormalities, and 14 cases had a single karyotypic abnormality.’
- ‘Typically, altered gene dosage caused by karyotypic abnormalities results in embryonic lethality or birth defects.’
- ‘Our analysis of 1170 mammalian karyotypes provides strong evidence that karyotypic evolution is driven by nonrandom segregation during female meiosis.’
- ‘In addition, various karyotypic and genetic studies have found limited amounts of change in chromosomes and DNA sequences when different species of acipenseriforms are compared.’
- ‘Macropodine marsupials (kangaroos and wallabies) offer unique insights into current theories expositing centromere emergence during karyotypic diversification and speciation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.