One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘The paper deals with the sociolinguistic attributes of the dialects of the Kartvelian languages, their functions and status inside and outside Georgia.’
- ‘In the southern and eastern regions, the state of Kartli united tribes that spoke the Kartvelian language.’
- ‘The Kartvelian languages are considered to be closely related and descended from a common language.’
- ‘It coordinates research and assists foreign students and scholars interested in various Kartvelian fields.’
- ‘Among the other Kartvelian languages Laz is spoken in Turkey.’
From Georgian k'art'velebi ‘Georgians’ + -ian.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.