One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1A North American people of eastern Kansas.
- ‘The Kansa were moved onto a reservation on the Indian Territory in June 1873.’
- ‘The earliest recorded notice of the Kansa is by Juan de Oflate, who went from San Gabriel, New Mexico, in 1601.’
- 1.1 The language of the Kansa.Also called Kaw
- ‘Kansa, also known as Kanza or Kaw, was a Siouan language of the Great Plains.’
- ‘Although there are no native speakers of Kansa any more, some young people are working to learn their ancient language again.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.