One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A Dravidian language related to Telugu and using a similar script, spoken mainly in Karnataka in southwestern India.Also called Kanarese
- ‘Anand sings bhajans and other devotional songs in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Hindi.’
- ‘Currently it provides word processing in Hindi and Kannada; other Indian languages are being added.’
- ‘The same is also true of Kannada, a sister Dravidian language, and to some extent of Arabic.’
- ‘I have been doing films in Hindi, English, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.’
- ‘She is fluent in Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu and Hindi, apart from Tamil and English.’
- ‘Although Dilip is not able to speak in Kannada, he can read and write in the language well enough.’
- ‘Among Indian readers, the largest number of responses came from readers whose first languages were Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu or Kannada.’
- ‘Gondi belongs to the Dravidian family of languages and is related to Tamil and Kannada.’
- ‘The main languages of the South are: Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Tulu and Malayalam.’
- ‘Telugu and Kannada had several similarities and their scripts were almost the same, but for some minor differences.’
Relating to the language Kannada.
The name in Kannada.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.