One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An Australian plant that has long straplike leaves and tubular flowers with woolly outer surfaces.
- ‘Agapanthus, daylilies, kangaroo paws, lemon grass and red hot pokers are in this category.’
- ‘Ornamental trees and shrubs in shades of burgundy, plum, rust, gold, and celery green are backdrops for shapely succulents, phormiums, and kangaroo paws.’
- ‘There are a whole range of different coloured kangaroo paw in front of us, but what's the idea behind this nursery?’
- ‘Geraldton shoppers have been treated to a wildflower extravaganza, with banksias and kangaroo paws covering the centre mall area.’
- ‘In the front yard, purple hop bush and kangaroo paw reflect the rusty colors of the home.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.