A coffee-flavored liqueur.
- ‘From the looks of it, I'd say it was Kahlúa and Cream.’
- ‘I think he needs one of those Kahlúa hot chocolates I saw on the dessert menu.’
- ‘And The Whaler - brandy, Kahlúa and ice cream - is the next best thing to snow.’
- ‘We rounded off with an interesting crème brûlée infused with Kahlúa and cardamom, plus a nicely sour glazed orange tart with clotted cream and strawberry sauce.’
- ‘Now some salons offer Kahlúa conditioning treatments, made by mixing the coffee-flavored liqueur with conditioner, half and half, and ingredients such as jojoba.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.