One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I anticipate it is unnecessary to say anything about justiciability, no one present having raised the issue.’
- ‘Adding to the justiciability hurdle, I doubt members of the Senate even have standing to bring such a claim.’
- ‘Here we see clarity and precision mentioned as the conditions of justiciability and of direct applicability of EC law in national courts.’
- ‘The questions of applicability and justiciability are commonly decided by national legal provisions.’
- ‘All these cases failed to get around the test of justiciability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.