One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See juridicalsentence adverb ‘the referendum was juridically invalid’
- ‘Nevertheless, most legal commentators assume that the accused can expect acquittal, because breach of trust crimes are juridically not clearly defined.’
- ‘States are juridically equal under international law.’
- ‘More generally, the import of the legislation during this period was that unions found themselves in sets of relations which were juridically defined and restricted.’
- ‘Nor would ‘we’ do so, juridically, until 180 years of internecine strife and lynching had wrung that dishonesty out of the system.’
- ‘Culturally and juridically, cities were always associated with special rights and liberties.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.