One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A pitcher who primarily throws junkballs.‘it's good to have a junkballer in the mix with the hard throwers’
- ‘The eight punchouts matched a career high for the junkballer.’
- ‘While the Orioles are surprisingly 21-16 against left-handed starters this season, it seems like they're much worse against the junkballers.’
- ‘The O's had one of the best young pitchers going while the MFY had an aging struggling junkballer.’
- ‘He's not a junkballer; he has real major league heat.’
- ‘Earlier in the year the Phillies were unable to hit anyone, especially rookies they hadn't faced before, and junkballers.’
- ‘He mixes pitches like a junkballer but also has a legitimate out pitch in his splitter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.