One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A performer or enthusiast of jungle music.‘M-Beat, junglists who recently had the genre's first chart hit’
- ‘This guy called Kid 606 who's a San Diego junglist has a record coming out with us very soon as well.’
- ‘He is currently on track to join the ranks of the finest soundscape junglists, and this will be an excellent opportunity to see a future star of the music in the intimate environs of a small club.’
- ‘I think all true junglists should probably know that the Congo Natty 2004 World Tour will be touching down at Rainbow-Ites this Friday, July 2.’
- ‘With this track, Speed offers junglists an alternative to the current state of the scene - follow Speed down her spiraling path of soulful vocals, monstrous beats and be saved.’
- ‘The kickoff party on August 4th will feature two of Canada's finest junglists who've been doing it since back in the day - Marcus Visionary and Ryan Ruckus.’
Relating to jungle music.‘he's at the forefront of junglist innovation’
- ‘The Subterranean Sound guys heat things up as well, with the return of their junglist ways.’
- ‘They've reworked R & B and Latin riffs, to the same extent that Adam F reinvented the treatment of a junglist hip-hop beat.’
- ‘Which means, I imagine, that Mr. Rascal comes from the streets, and has something to do with trip-hop junglist urban rhythms.’
- ‘Then he adds a surging bassline that would be a balm on any junglist dancefloor.’
- ‘It's a little too jazzy for my tastes at first, but the last hour is great, sweaty, junglist action.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.