One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A structure of joined bars or logs for children to climb on.
- ‘In just a few minutes, I found myself looking up at a jungle gym in the middle of the playground Justin and I sometimes went to so we could talk and relax.’
- ‘She climbed down the jungle gym and stood over her.’
- ‘The kid on the jungle gym had band-aids all over his face.’
- ‘It has a swing set, a jungle gym, a sand box, and a couple slides.’
- ‘A group of children played tag near the jungle gym.’
1920s: formerly a US trademark.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.