One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the Swiss psychologist Carl Jung or his works.‘a Jungian analyst’
- ‘There was a coincidence - which I prefer to refer to as a synchronicity, in the Jungian sense.’
- ‘In the Jungian tradition, Halloween is a transgressive celebration of our collective discomforts.’
- ‘He explored the Jungian idea of polarity thru his poems and films.’
- ‘I'd love to see what a Jungian psychiatrist makes of the visuals.’
- ‘In some therapy, probably Jungian, losing one's teeth is a sign of losing one's power.’
A follower or adherent of the works of Swiss psychologist Carl Jung.‘one of the most distinguished Jungians of our day’
- ‘For the Jungians, Synchronicity is a coincidence of events that seem to be meaningfully related.’
- ‘I should warn you that while Frasier is a Freudian, I am a Jungian.’
- ‘Most respectable Jungians now can see that we can all heroic moments.’
- ‘Jungians have argued that these archetypes are continually found, and look for them especially in mainstream literature.’
- ‘The Jungians believe we fall in love with people who represent unexplored parts of ourselves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.