One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the Swiss psychologist Carl Jung or his works.‘a Jungian analyst’
- ‘He explored the Jungian idea of polarity thru his poems and films.’
- ‘I'd love to see what a Jungian psychiatrist makes of the visuals.’
- ‘In some therapy, probably Jungian, losing one's teeth is a sign of losing one's power.’
- ‘There was a coincidence - which I prefer to refer to as a synchronicity, in the Jungian sense.’
- ‘In the Jungian tradition, Halloween is a transgressive celebration of our collective discomforts.’
A follower or adherent of the works of Swiss psychologist Carl Jung.‘one of the most distinguished Jungians of our day’
- ‘Most respectable Jungians now can see that we can all heroic moments.’
- ‘I should warn you that while Frasier is a Freudian, I am a Jungian.’
- ‘For the Jungians, Synchronicity is a coincidence of events that seem to be meaningfully related.’
- ‘The Jungians believe we fall in love with people who represent unexplored parts of ourselves.’
- ‘Jungians have argued that these archetypes are continually found, and look for them especially in mainstream literature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.