One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A wire ring made by bringing the two ends together without soldering or welding.
- ‘Attach the beaded shoulder strap using the jump rings from the original shoulder chain.’
- ‘Add jump rings through holes and embellish with beads or charms.’
- ‘Attach the five CD tags onto the spine of the book with jump rings as shown.’
- ‘Create a jump ring from your copper wire and attach your pendant to the jump ring.’
- ‘If you use a pre-made charm bracelet, attach picture charms, additional charms, and any bead dangles you wish in a pleasing fashion using jump rings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.