One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A wire ring made by bringing the two ends together without soldering or welding.
- ‘Add jump rings through holes and embellish with beads or charms.’
- ‘Attach the beaded shoulder strap using the jump rings from the original shoulder chain.’
- ‘Create a jump ring from your copper wire and attach your pendant to the jump ring.’
- ‘If you use a pre-made charm bracelet, attach picture charms, additional charms, and any bead dangles you wish in a pleasing fashion using jump rings.’
- ‘Attach the five CD tags onto the spine of the book with jump rings as shown.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.