One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A style of popular music combining elements of swing and blues.
- ‘The band ricocheted from one genre to another, often stopping to blend elements into a kicky pastiche of jump blues, beat poetry and lacerating alt-rock/rap.’
- ‘The smoky ballads, jump blues, shuffles and straight-blues numbers on the new disc showcase the exceptional voice of Magness.’
- ‘I just love the R & B, jump blues, and soul that was all over the radio in those days.’
- ‘With his unique mix of jump blues and R & B, Pat is back in Australia (for a while) and is building a reputation as one of the country's finest singer/guitarists.’
- ‘They can still perfectly merge jump blues, Cajun and country.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.