One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is when he moves to a higher level of argument that Ricks loses his judiciousness.’
- ‘Librarianship is a profession known for its careful planning and judiciousness.’
- ‘This is the voice of experience and judiciousness in the Congress.’
- ‘But this requires a kind of proportion and judiciousness that is noticeably absent from the conservative screeds.’
- ‘His judiciousness in selecting roles isn't in finding challenges as an actor but in finding catchy roles suited to his limitations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.