- another term for legal separation (sense 1 of the noun)
- ‘A further 7,500 couples have been granted a judicial separation over the same period.’
- ‘The average judicial separation costs between €3,000 and €8,000 if both spouses reach an amicable agreement.’
- ‘Almost 5,000 judicial separations were granted between July 1996 and December 2000.’
- ‘The applicant wishes to obtain a decree of judicial separation.’
- ‘For clients awaiting judicial separations from violent partners, the delays are even more worrying.’
judicial separation/jo͞oˈdiSHəl ˌsepəˈrāSHən/
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.