One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Constituted by judicial decisions rather than explicit legislation.
- ‘Law is based on judge-made precedents, authoritative legal texts, and legislation.’
- ‘Of course, judge-made corporate law isn't risk-free.’
- ‘Clearly, inclusion is judge-made law, not legislative action.’
- ‘That is judge-made sentencing principle, is it not?’
- ‘Although this language was judge-made, it used to be treated as if it was the language of statute.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.