One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
With great happiness and joy.‘the players joyously celebrated a great victory’
- ‘They dance joyously, freely, without constraint.’
- ‘She grabbed his hands and continued jumping up and down joyously, "We won! We won!"’
- ‘The song switches from joyously impassioned rock into another tired emo ballad.’
- ‘The rhythmic momentum has carried the players joyously along.’
- ‘Recorded in 7 days, the album packs 11 tracks into a joyously brief 28 minutes.’
- ‘They joyously celebrated 60 years of marriage on January 6.’
- ‘Only later did she come to create joyously, like her mother "working in her flowers -- radiant".’
- ‘Installing the software is a joyously simple process.’
- ‘Joyously, Kitty and I were off, like two excited children on a Christmas morning, celebrating our freedom.’
- ‘The beautifully melodic piece has an elegant string backdrop and joyously infectious style.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.