One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Do not allow commercialism to buy a higher profile in your reporting than is journalistically justified.’
- ‘In addition to soliciting the government for announcements, the press began to cover the government journalistically.’
- ‘To "give control to readers" sounds far more journalistically benign than it is.’
- ‘It wasn't always the journalists who came up with the most journalistically sound answers.’
- ‘I like to say his standards were in the stratosphere, which is of course where they belong, journalistically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.