One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition to soliciting the government for announcements, the press began to cover the government journalistically.’
- ‘It wasn't always the journalists who came up with the most journalistically sound answers.’
- ‘To "give control to readers" sounds far more journalistically benign than it is.’
- ‘Do not allow commercialism to buy a higher profile in your reporting than is journalistically justified.’
- ‘I like to say his standards were in the stratosphere, which is of course where they belong, journalistically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.