One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The fact or process of managing something together with another person or group.‘the simulation was under the joint management of NASA and the European Space Agency’as modifier ‘the first meeting of the joint management committee took place in March’
- ‘The Palace Theatre, in London Road, is to reopen next week under joint management with the Cliffs Pavilion, in Station Road.’
- ‘He is one of the key negotiators of the park's handover and joint management.’
- ‘The schools now run the scheme under joint management and offer 300 children up to 30 different courses.’
- ‘Under the proposal the college and club would share facilities and coaching staff and establish a joint management arrangement, possibly in the form of a trust or charity.’
- ‘The best approach for sustainable forest management is to foster initiatives that encourage joint management between concessionaires, communities and district government.’
- ‘Service interdependent processes lend themselves to joint management and control.’
- ‘In addition, there has been a joint management and union committee investigating some of the allegations raised.’
- ‘It could be exclusively handled by the community or be some form of collaborative or joint management with outside agencies.’
- ‘The starting point to a solution has got to be the joint management of resources.’
- ‘The most promising strategy to achieve these aims is based on a joint management approach, teaming the public and private sectors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.