One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Bartending is about banter and jocularity, but it is also often about maintaining a cautious eye, and to some extent, babysitting.’
- ‘But I think some decent and sincere people on the Right misunderstand the jocularity around here for a lack of sincerity.’
- ‘But despite his forced jocularity, desultory attempts at humour, and spurts of nervous energy, Obree is a husk of heroism past.’
- ‘The jocularity soon gave way to ‘the bad omen theory’.’
- ‘His voice was completely at odds with the content of what he had just said, light to the point of jocularity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.