One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But I think some decent and sincere people on the Right misunderstand the jocularity around here for a lack of sincerity.’
- ‘His voice was completely at odds with the content of what he had just said, light to the point of jocularity.’
- ‘Bartending is about banter and jocularity, but it is also often about maintaining a cautious eye, and to some extent, babysitting.’
- ‘The jocularity soon gave way to ‘the bad omen theory’.’
- ‘But despite his forced jocularity, desultory attempts at humour, and spurts of nervous energy, Obree is a husk of heroism past.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.