Men's close-fitting underpants with a short leg.
- ‘The man, looking even bigger wearing just a pair of jockey shorts, walked out, rubbing his eyes and asking, sleepily, ‘Margot?’’
- ‘Steve said one morning about three o'clock he was on his front porch wearing only his jockey shorts and boots shooting at a skunk.’
- ‘But don't ever call me a thief or a racist: I'd sue you for your pants, jockey shorts, drawers, whatever, and everything in between!’
- ‘He answered the door himself, dressed in red jockey shorts with a strip of film dangling over his arm.’
- ‘Still no word on whether the gang was able to set the price of postage stamps or agree on the official color of the Iraqi Olympic team's jockey shorts.’
- ‘Short and portly, with close-cut blond hair and a voice that can knock your jockey shorts off, Dee often appears as the romantic lead.’
- ‘Jill called out, ‘I was thinking you'd be a jockey shorts guy.’’