One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The practice of moving employees between different tasks to promote experience and variety.
- ‘There should be a planned job rotation and this is a qualitatively new level of work with personnel.’
- ‘They are rather neutral towards the practices of job rotation and education leave without pay.’
- ‘But in the pursuit of profits and higher share prices for parent company Lang Corp, Patrick cut back on drivers, job rotation and breaks.’
- ‘Most employers in this sector focused on internal reshuffling and job rotation initiatives, instead of taking on new staff.’
- ‘Individual roles are becoming more diversified and, rather than taking on new staff, employers are opting for internal promotion and job rotation where they can.’
- ‘The workers are also demanding the company institute a system of job rotation because many workers at the plant suffer from repetitive strain injuries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.