One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This book is beautifully presented and tied with a red ribbon complete with jingly bell.’
- ‘Even crashing incompatibilities, bathos, or undesired jingly phonetic similarities seem not to impinge on their consciousness.’
- ‘I mean, with all this jingly jangly jewel stuff in our pockets, we'd make a lot of noise, even swimming in the moat.’
- ‘I've got the layered dress, the wings, the jingly anklet, everything.’
- ‘The jingly sound it makes brings back some painful memories for the crazy killer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.