One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His skin was jiggly with water and he was a bit disoriented.’
- ‘I wore a jiggly, C-cup gel-filled bra under Lycra stretch tops for a month.’
- ‘The chick who bid $801 was a jiggly young thing with ‘Bob Rocks!’’
- ‘She showed me how she cooked the rice, chopped the onions and cut to pieces the jiggly white tofu.’
- ‘And liquid CO2 has an unusual quality: It's very jumpy, almost jiggly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.