One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
predicative Jealous.‘we're in the hot tub—are you jel?’
- ‘Don't be jel just cos they've made it in life.’
- ‘Miranda models an endless parade of skimpy cossies, making us all well jel of her ridiculously long legs and perfectly bronzed skin.’
- ‘Neither star has spoken to confirm whether the friendship has blossomed into a romance, but we bet plenty of males are well jel to be waking up to the news.’
- ‘She makes the world super jel by showing off her toned tum in her latest selfie.’
- ‘My friends are gonna be so jel!’
- ‘Umm, jel much?’
- ‘Her Vegas accommodation is making us well jel.’
- ‘I'm a little jel of Amy's looks.’
- ‘Are you well jel of Jess's singing?’
- ‘Apparently, we are totes jel of their true love.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.