One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Bon Voyage tries, further, to propose that sociopolitical chaos and dramatic farce may be synonymous, but such a conceit is jejunely clever more than it is morally adventurous.’
- ‘This was as jejunely infantile as it was mendacious.’
- ‘And this is so jejunely expressed that it is far from clear that it is really inconsistent with what he is dismissing.’
- ‘Only when I worked to become more open-minded, and find the positive in these people, did I stop jejunely stereotyping them as one-dimensional wastes, and feel less hateful.’
- ‘However, the French law is rooted in a century-old tradition of separating church and state that cannot and should not be jejunely abandoned.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.