One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The contour of the lower edge of a person's jaw.‘he had a dark, unshaven jawline’
- ‘His hand moved up her neck to her jawline just below the ear, his fingers slipping into her hair.’
- ‘Patients now don't want a tight jawline and forehead, they would rather have a face that looks natural and has soft lines.’
- ‘The jaw structure of high-fashion models is typically notably masculinized; squared chins, sharp gonial angles, angular jawlines and less protruding jaws compared to the feminine norm are fairly common among them.’
- ‘It's very mild electrical current, and it actually helps to reduce puffiness and to help redefine and contour the jawline.’
- ‘In many people, the wisdom teeth are unable to erupt normally so they either remain below the jawline or don't grow in properly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.