One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A tea perfumed with dried jasmine blossoms.
- ‘For a true Chinese feast, plan on cooking nine or 10 dishes (one dish for each guest is the rule), and serve green or jasmine tea.’
- ‘All through the month, Lobby Lounge serves fresh-cut and fresh-made imperial Chinese tea featuring Dragon Well, King Kuan Ying, Oolong and jasmine tea.’
- ‘It has a full and bright scent, that doesn't smell over-oxidized, like so many jasmine teas on the market.’
- ‘If you are looking for a place to wind down, you may enter the old-style tea house and enjoy a cup of jasmine tea.’
- ‘Green tea, jasmine tea and chai may soothe the body, but try Chinese bamboo wind chimes for that friend who needs some peace of mind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.