One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Innocence lost, it's an old and boring story, but the way that she dismisses a potential boyfriend as ‘too good for me’ is sad in a 14 year old, who should be a decade away from such jadedness.’
- ‘There's the lack of trust, the lack of confidence, the jadedness and cynicism so apparent in most of us today.’
- ‘‘I do walk into a lot of professional situations where there's such a quality of jadedness and bitterness, no matter what level I'm at,’ he says.’
- ‘They confront the demons that plague their lives - betrayal, suspicion, guilt and loss, hope and fading aspirations - not only with Gary's mordant jadedness, but with plainspoken sincerity.’
- ‘We have immensities of creativity unknown to previous history, but also the spectre of unparalleled jadedness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.