One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We use a Markovian approach to calculate the probabilities of identity by descent iteratively from one generation to the next, assuming an infinite allele model.’
- ‘As discussed earlier, plan feasibility is assessed continuously and iteratively until it is determined that the modified plan will be able to support the operation.’
- ‘Okay, you will now program it iteratively, not recursively.’
- ‘Applied iteratively, they have a blurring effect on an array of pixels (integers in computer memory.)’
- ‘This process was repeated iteratively, one tree - length step at a time, until the consensus result did not support the given phylogenetic hypothesis suggested by the EMPT’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.