One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a free option, all of our customers are entitled to a digital call itemisation, to accompany or replace their paper itemisation.’
- ‘However if you require a different level of itemisation or require full itemisation then we can tailor this to your individual choice.’
- ‘The kind of itemization demanded by fathers’ rights activists has been rejected numerous times by the courts.’
- ‘He presented an itemization of these costs, for which he received payment on August 29, 1633.’
- ‘Alternatively, you can opt for an ‘electronic’ invoice, which provides invoice and itemisation free of charge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.