One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
I can't understand it at all.
- ‘Yeah, yeah, I know - man the noble athlete still carrying the torch and all that - but to be honest it's all Greek to me.’
- ‘On close examination, some of the numbers or symbols (it's all Greek to me) had been rubbed out with a finger and replaced.’
- ‘As for Panathinaikos… well, it's all Greek to me.’
- ‘‘I didn't know what they were… it's all Greek to me,’ he joked.’
- ‘As I would say constantly throughout my first year of high school, "it's all Greek to me."’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.