One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nitric oxide crosses cell membranes without mediation of channels or receptors-it diffuses across cellular membranes isotropically.’
- ‘The buttress surface is expanding with high areal strain rates and nearly isotropically.’
- ‘Therefore, in order to describe accurately the soil behavior, an anisotropic model is still necessary to be incorporated even if the soil is initially isotropically consolidated.’
- ‘The fractal shape and rounding of DPTAP domains indicate that domain growth occurred relatively isotropically.’
- ‘This implies that the acyl chains are more isotropically distributed and that the estimate of S is an upper limit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.