One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Consequently, white mica populations and even individual grains may represent compositionally and isotopically heterogeneous systems.’
- ‘During interglacial periods the ice caps melt and return the isotopically light water to the oceans, where it mixes rapidly.’
- ‘Winter and summer laminae differences are significant and are isotopically depleted with respect to water column organic carbon.’
- ‘Likewise, isotopically substituted lipid membranes can be differentiated from protein adlayers and even each other with the proper selection of unique isotopic labels.’
- ‘With its origin in the local electron distribution, the chemical shift is a sensitive reporter of the chemical environment of isotopically labeled atoms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.