One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The second major type of isomerism is stereoisomerism.’
- ‘This chain disorder results from trans-gauche isomerism about the C-C bonds in the lipid chains.’
- ‘The phenomenon of isomerism is often regarded as a success for atomism.’
- ‘The authors concluded that this isomerism could explain the differential biological effects of CHH (hyperglycemia and molt-inhibition).’
- ‘Such substates result from a local isomerism of strategic residues of the heme pocket.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.