One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of organisms) having the same or closely similar genotypes.
- ‘DNA sequences from inbred or isogenic lines were obtained by direct sequencing of PCR products.’
- ‘Each genotype was crossed with the haploid strain isogenic to its own ancestor but of the opposite mating type.’
- ‘Both mutants have a significantly enlarged 60S peak relative to isogenic wild-type cells.’
- ‘All mutations were induced on an isogenic FRT - 82B, e chromosome.’
- ‘These two strains were haploid and isogenic except for the indicated genotypes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.