One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of organisms) having the same or closely similar genotypes.
- ‘DNA sequences from inbred or isogenic lines were obtained by direct sequencing of PCR products.’
- ‘These two strains were haploid and isogenic except for the indicated genotypes.’
- ‘All mutations were induced on an isogenic FRT - 82B, e chromosome.’
- ‘Both mutants have a significantly enlarged 60S peak relative to isogenic wild-type cells.’
- ‘Each genotype was crossed with the haploid strain isogenic to its own ancestor but of the opposite mating type.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.