One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For all simulations, isothermal and isobaric conditions were assumed.’
- ‘However, the nature of this isobaric degassing is fundamentally different from that which occurs during decompression.’
- ‘A phase transition produced by isothermally increasing surface pressure can often be reversed during isobaric heating.’
- ‘This diagram is the same as the one above except that the major pressure and wind zones have been replaced by a typical isobaric weather map.’
- ‘Conversely, crust above the detachment undergoes nearly isobaric heating accompanied by brittle faulting with little or no uplift.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.