One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This diagram is the same as the one above except that the major pressure and wind zones have been replaced by a typical isobaric weather map.’
- ‘A phase transition produced by isothermally increasing surface pressure can often be reversed during isobaric heating.’
- ‘However, the nature of this isobaric degassing is fundamentally different from that which occurs during decompression.’
- ‘Conversely, crust above the detachment undergoes nearly isobaric heating accompanied by brittle faulting with little or no uplift.’
- ‘For all simulations, isothermal and isobaric conditions were assumed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.