One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Typically they overlie pressure areas, including elbows, fingers, and Achilles, ischial, and sacral prominences.’
- ‘Defect or nonunion of the pubic and ischial rami is occasionally observed.’
- ‘In adolescent patients with a history of proximal hamstring injury and current ischial tenderness, a radiograph of the pelvis should be performed.’
- ‘The sacrotuberous ligament is a cartilaginous attachment of the sacrum to the ischial tuberosity.’
- ‘Vertex rotates from transverse to either posterior or anterior position to pass the ischial spines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.