One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Defect or nonunion of the pubic and ischial rami is occasionally observed.’
- ‘In adolescent patients with a history of proximal hamstring injury and current ischial tenderness, a radiograph of the pelvis should be performed.’
- ‘The sacrotuberous ligament is a cartilaginous attachment of the sacrum to the ischial tuberosity.’
- ‘Vertex rotates from transverse to either posterior or anterior position to pass the ischial spines.’
- ‘Typically they overlie pressure areas, including elbows, fingers, and Achilles, ischial, and sacral prominences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.