One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many people with ischaemic heart disease or diabetes have systolic dysfunction or heart failure.’
- ‘Hemorrhagic stroke has a different epidemiology and prognosis than ischemic stroke.’
- ‘Aspirin is used in many patients with heart failure caused by ischemic cardiomyopathy.’
- ‘In clinical trials, about three women in 1,000 developed ischemic colitis over six months.’
- ‘Control tissues were free of significant autolysis and showed no signs of hypoxic or ischemic injury.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.