One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Aspirin is used in many patients with heart failure caused by ischemic cardiomyopathy.’
- ‘Hemorrhagic stroke has a different epidemiology and prognosis than ischemic stroke.’
- ‘Control tissues were free of significant autolysis and showed no signs of hypoxic or ischemic injury.’
- ‘In clinical trials, about three women in 1,000 developed ischemic colitis over six months.’
- ‘Many people with ischaemic heart disease or diabetes have systolic dysfunction or heart failure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.