One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Showing or feeling slight anger; annoyed.‘the irritated look on Alec's face’
- ‘Fluids help keep nasal passages moist, prevent dehydration, and soothe an irritated throat.’
- ‘Calamine lotion is difficult to remove from an irritated area of skin.’
- ‘This will help loosen respiratory secretions and soothe irritated lungs and breathing passages.’
- ‘An irritated stomach lining can cause pain, nausea or heartburn.’
- ‘Atman's normally calm face grew irritated and impatient.’
- ‘A water mist is continuously sprayed into the tent to provide humidification to soothe the baby's irritated airway.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.