One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A widespread condition involving recurrent abdominal pain and diarrhea or constipation, often associated with stress, depression, anxiety, or previous intestinal infection.
- ‘Sometimes, gas indicates a digestive disorder such as irritable bowel syndrome or celiac disease.’
- ‘Similarly, do many of the patients thought to have irritable bowel syndrome actually have celiac disease?’
- ‘The irritable bowel syndrome is characterized by abdominal pain, altered bowel habits and various other digestive symptoms.’
- ‘These tests will help exclude any other causes of your symptoms such as food poisoning or irritable bowel syndrome.’
- ‘Stress can worsen symptoms of conditions such as peptic ulcer, irritable bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.