One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But when I think about it, the reality, the responsibility, the irrevocability of it, there's no spark, no enthusiasm.’
- ‘As used by Conner, the unique qualities of the watercolor felt tip pen are: immediacy and irrevocability.’
- ‘It secures publicity and transparency, she said, and added that the best aspect of it was the irrevocability of deals.’
- ‘In fact, the poet finds her most powerful tool to be one of the clearest markers of the irrevocability of the loss.’
- ‘The swiftness and irrevocability of the changes it had brought about left him with nothing he could use to rebuild his sense of being.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.